Haha after that went to watch Ong Bak 2 with Guan Yu , Wanting , Zhi Yong :
Storyline : 1/5
Fighting scene : 4/5
No link-ness : 5/5 LOL
Fighting scene : 4/5
No link-ness : 5/5 LOL
The movie damn no link!!! Got one spoiler inside the movie! Which is a "crow-lady" damn cheater lor LOL. Don't watch it ok , DONT!!! The cinema was like 1/7 full only lor...no wonder.
Oh I want to get a backpack! Sian of sling bags already.I got 4 sling bags sia...XD
Think my parents will kill me if i buy anymore bags...oh well have to purposely spoil my bags liao! LOL JOKING LAH! Save money...
CS(LOL promised to make her the lead actress) dont think bout sad stuffs le lah. Be happy as always and stay bo chap! Bo chap of sad stuffs ah , not bo chap everything leh lol
Wa tired sleep liao BYE!
Oh I want to get a backpack! Sian of sling bags already.I got 4 sling bags sia...XD
Think my parents will kill me if i buy anymore bags...oh well have to purposely spoil my bags liao! LOL JOKING LAH! Save money...
CS(LOL promised to make her the lead actress) dont think bout sad stuffs le lah. Be happy as always and stay bo chap! Bo chap of sad stuffs ah , not bo chap everything leh lol
Wa tired sleep liao BYE!
